Video Marketing is a useful tool when it comes to helping potential buyers learn about a product or services. 90% of markets say using video marketing has helped increase user understanding of a product or service.
In this post I will share with you 6 Video Marketing Tips for more engagement:
- Testimonial videos: Are one of the strongest types of videos you can make, they show past or current satisfied customers talking about their positive experience using your product or service. Honest personal feedback from a customer is more powerful than anything you can say about your service or product.
- Educational videos: You can educate your audience and help establish your credibility.
- The first 3 seconds matters: According to Facebook for Business, 65% of people who watch the first 3 seconds of your marketing video, will watch at least 10 seconds. 45% of those will watch for 30 seconds. In others words, if the first 3 seconds don’t capture your audience, the whole rest of the video will go unseen.
- Optimize your content for different channels: Mobile optimization is now standard for video content, and its increasingly important to optimize your content independently for each platform whether Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter and so forth, as displays are different.
- Focus on story, not sales: If you want a video to be watched, its need to create value for the viewer. Videos that are purely focused on driving sales or on a brand, will likely be ignored. The best video content tells stories that connect with the audience. The better you tell stories about yourself, the more likely your viewers are going to understand what your company is offering and what it can do for them.
- Don’t forget the CTA: When creating videos be sure to optimize your content with Call To Action (CTA) like: Share with your friends, Follow, Subscribe to our channel, Comment on the video and so on.